Voice Thread is an incredible Web 2.0 application! It was easy to learn and navigate. Voice Thread supports many file types and is therefore a versatile multimedia tool. Many extensions for audio, video, and text can be uploaded and shared. People can collaborate using audio, video, or text for their input directly at the application site. A drawing tool can be used to write in video or pictures to increase communication with others. This is a profound tool for education. It enhances both distance and face to face learning environments. I am excited about exploring ways to implement this application. Posted below is my Voice Thread project embedded here. Next week I will be using Voice Thread for an interview project. I will have four people participating in the interview including myself. I do not know of another application that encompasses the versatility of Voice Thread.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.